M.Com, MBA, M.Phil, MHRM (PhD)
M. Basavaiah P.U. College of Science & Commerce and M. Basavaiah Institute of Management Studies - Degree, Post-Graduation crucially believes in the philosophy of education, that what we take forward is what we reflect on our past an unreflected life in worthless. The basic thrust of education is to teach students to reflect, to be curious about life and to develop the inquiring mind. Our college sustains and strengthens an educational ambiance that emphasizes academic excellence. Character formation and personality development, which develops social concern among them. Achieving Educational excellence is our moto and our prime objective is to engage in a ceaseless toil and labour to ensure our students take away a rich treasure of knowledge, skills and orientation.
The college has grown in leaps and bound under the dynamic and visionary leadership of Prof. Mallesh S, who is playing an instrumental role in planning development activities. He is a noteworthy academician and an advisor in the field of Commerce and Management education.
The college has dedicated and committed staff, mentors, who are working in the interests of students, Individual transformation requires a suitable climate for growth, personal accompaniment, compassion and encouragement. The principal and college teaching fraternity have been striving hard to provide a nurturing ambiance for the transformation and holistic development of our students.
1. Achievements: Presented a paper titled “E-commerce Emerging Global Business Leader” in National Conference Held at RPA Degree College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore.
2. Participated in “National Seminar on Quality Initiatives and Benchmarking in Higher Education” organized by SURANA College, Bangalore.
3. Participated in workshop on “Receiving the Spirit of Entrepreneurship and Accelerating Start – Ups” conducted by MS Ramaiah College, Bangalore.
4. Participated in FDP on “Program on Creative Teaching Techniques” held at East West College of Management, Bangalore.
5. Attended a workshop on “The Training and Placement Officer’s Summit” held at ICFAI Business School, Bangalore.
6. Participated in FDP on “Corporate Expectations from New Entrants” conducted by RNS first Grade College, Bangalore.
7. Participated inWorkshop on “Research Methodology” conducted by Central College, Bangalore University.
8. “Faculty Development Programme on Teachers Leading Change” conducted by MES institute of Management, Bangalore.